We are committed to respect and uphold human rights:
• Meeting the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015
• Making sure that we never use child labour, forced labour or unacceptable working hours or conditions.
• Enabling colleagues and managers to agree flexible working arrangements which work for our colleagues and customers and ensuring that we do not enter into zero-hour contract arrangements.
• Ensuring our colleagues are rewarded fairly and appropriately for the role that they do and are paid at least the real Living Wage.
• Monitoring key suppliers to make sure they pay employees the National Living Wage.
• Providing a safe and clean working environment through pro-active management and controls that minimise health and safety risks for all employees and meet local and international health and safety laws.